PORTABLE accommodation & units
At Bunkabin we manufacture, right here in the UK, a wide selection of portable accommodation and facility units for a huge range of uses and industries.
Whether you're looking for housing units, facilities units or dining units, we have a comfortable and practical solution for you. Built with quality and comfort at the forefront of every design, we have something to suit every possible need.
For example, our top-of-the range sleeper units have everything workers might need for a good night's sleep and a relaxing stay, including full-size single beds, storage space and en-suite bathrooms. While our dining, portable shower and toilet units ensure that everyone on site has access to the most essential amenities.
To find out more about our cabins, browse the list below. Alternatively, request a viewing using the form at the side of the page or call us on 0345 456 7899.
We offer the following types of portable units:
- Junior Deluxe Sleeper - available in single, twin and triple configurations, this is one of our most popular and adaptable units. It has a sturdy steel roof, thermostatic-controlled heating, wrap-around wall shelving, a corner TV shelf, an en-suite and much, much more. It also conforms to building regulations, and four units can be transported in one go, making it an energy-efficient option for businesses that want to be more sustainable.
- Deluxe Sleeper - this unit comes with 50% more bedroom space than the Junior Deluxe Sleeper, in addition to a fitted fridge, microwave, a two-tier wardrobe, a bed-side reading light, LED ceiling lights, among many other features. The interior is walnut styled giving this unit a warm homely feel.
- Bespoke Sleeper - the newest sleeper unit in the range it also conforms to building regulations. The Bespoke Sleeper is the same size as the Deluxe Sleeper but comes with a range of additional features, including extra electrical sockets; luxurious, full-length LED task lighting, and a state-of-the-art integral blind within the glass of the external K glass shutter window. ,
- Junior Diner - an on-site catering and social facility that boasts a full-size single fan-assisted oven, four-ringed electric hob, fitted microwave, full-size fridge, large double sink and comfortable furniture to help workers relax during their breaks.
- Portable showers - clean, reliable, powerful shower units with comfortable changing areas, locks, heating and vanity units.
- Toilets - toilet and deluxe toilet blocks with facilities for men and women. Waterless urinals, spacious flushing toilet cubicles, large sinks, hand driers, tubular heating and large mirrors are all included.
The benefits of portable accommodation
Regardless of the type of unit chosen by our clients, all are able to take advantage of a range of key benefits, including:
- Transportation and sustainability - through our commitment to BS8901 (Sustainability Management Systems for Events) we decided that a critical design factor was to ensure four Junior Deluxe Sleepers can be transported on a single wagon load.
- Reduced energy consumption - as we mentioned above, our Junior Deluxe and Bespoke Sleepers conform to all necessary building regulations.
- Flexibility - the portable nature of our units, plus the fact that they offer fantastic comfort and amenities that you would expect in a regular building.
With more than 37 years of experience in the industry, our family business has unrivalled experience and expertise in providing portable sleeping accommodation to the professionals that need them most.
We know that speed is often essential, and we can deliver very large quantities in a short space of time. Our work with Glastonbury Festival and for the Queen’s 90th Birthday celebrations are just two of many examples of our ability to cater to large functions quickly and efficiently.
At the absolute core of Bunkabin is the principle, ‘treat people how you want to be treated’. Simple. This extends across to all stakeholders: customers (obviously), employees, neighbours, suppliers, and so on. We aim to make hiring from Bunkabin as pleasurable as possible, from the promptly answered phone call, rapid quotation all the way through to the final credit note!
All Bunkabin units are truly built in Britain - we manufacture our own products in our purpose-built factory in Oldham. We ‘design in’ the required robustness and continually improve our units using information mainly based on feedback from customers and the experiences of our site fitters.
We are very proud of our four state-of-the-art ‘Euro 6’ HGV’s with HIAB lorry loaders. These enable us to cover the whole of the UK from our two depots. The trucks are packed with technology - for example we are able to give accurate estimated delivery times that take into account current traffic conditions, required tacho breaks and vehicle dimensions.
If things go wrong we will sort it as quickly as possible. Over 99% of the time you will see a site fitter the next working day. We are passionate about sorting problems as quickly as possible.
These are just some of the reasons why our ever-expanding customer base enjoys working with us. Put us to the test today.
To speak to us about any of our units, call 0345 456 7899 or fill in our online contact form. Alternatively, complete the form at the side of the page to request a viewing.