- Our Cabins
- Our Delivery Service
- Who Uses Our Cabins
- Why Hire From Us
- Case Studies
- Get In Touch
If you’re looking to accommodate workers for a project for a sustained period of time, or require additional accommodation to what you already have, Bunkabin has a range of sleeper units that are easy and convenient to install.
Our sleeper units come in a variety of sizes and layouts, so you’re sure to find a temporary accommodation solution that meets your needs, budget, and available space. Units are clean, comfortable and spacious, and are fitted with a range of essential features to make a stay as restful as possible.
All sleeper cabins include full-sized beds, an en-suite bathroom, and ample storage space.
To find out more about our sleeper units, browse the list below. Alternatively, request a quick quote using the form on this page, or call us on 0345 456 7899.
Our Sleeper Units
We offer the following types of portable sleeper units:
This is one of our most popular and adaptable units. The cabin has a sturdy steel roof, thermostatic-controlled heating, wrap-around wall shelving, a corner TV shelf, an en-suite bathroom and much more. It conforms to building regulations, and four units can be transported in one go, making it an energy-efficient option for businesses that want to be more sustainable.
In addition to having the same features as the Junior Deluxe Sleeper, this unit also includes a fitted fridge, microwave, two-tier wardrobe, a bedside reading light among many other features. The interior is walnut-styled, giving this unit a warm and homely feel.
This unit is the same size as the Deluxe Sleeper but comes with a range of additional features, including extra electrical sockets, full-length LED task lighting, and a state-of-the-art integral blind within the glass of the external K-glass shutter window.
Why Choose Bunkabin?
For more than 40 years in the industry, the family-run business has provided an unrivalled experience and expertise in providing sleeper units to workers and other professionals. Here’s just some reasons why you should work with Bunkabin:
- No-nonsense service - our dedication to providing you with the right solution is the core of our business.
- Environmentally friendly - an average daily consumption of 9.6kWh per unit helps with sustainability.
- Full UK coverage - Out ‘Euro 6’ HGVs with HIAB lorry loaders help us to provide accurate arrival times.
- Quick installation - All our units are ready to use in 30 minutes after unloading, subject to services being on site.
- Flexibility and choice - Our range of sleeper cabins and facility units can be used for a wide range of uses and industries.
- Quick response rate - From a promptly answered call to speedy delivery, we aim to get you sorted rapidly and efficiently.
- Made in Britain - we have been providing quality, comfort and outstanding customer service since 1979.
- 40+ years’ experience - we are a family-run business, which is why you can count on us to always go the extra mile.
If things should go wrong for whatever reason, we will sort it out as quickly as possible, which means that more than 99% of the time you will see a site fitter the next working day. We are passionable sorting problems as quickly as possible.
These are just some of the reasons why our ever-expanding customer base enjoys working with us. Put us to the test today.