If you’re looking for temporary accommodation or facilities for staff undertaking a security assignment, then look no further than Bunkabin. We offer a range of robust, secure, warm and comfortable units that provide security professionals with all the amenities they’ll need during their assignment.
Whether it’s a project with a long lead-in time or a short-term emergency dispatch, Bunkabin can react quickly and efficiently to provide high-quality en-suite accommodation to sites and clients across the country.
To find out more about how we can provide portable accommodation for you, get in touch by filling in our online contact form or calling us on 0345 456 7899.
How Bunkabin Can Help
Security staff and contractors are often called upon to spend extended periods of time in specific sites in order to provide clients with round-the-clock protection and oversight. This creates an immediate need to accommodate a large number of workers on-site, which can be costly and impractical in many circumstances.
Bunkabin is able to solve these problems using modular buildings that can be shipped out on a short, medium or even long-term basis, and can be up and running within just a couple of hours. Our units come in a range of sizes and specifications, and can incorporate dining facilities, toilets and shower blocks, ensuring that the personal needs of staff can be catered for comfortably, while at the same time keeping everyone together and eliminating the need to commute to and from the site.
No matter the scope or length of the assignment or the amount of space available at the client’s site, we can find a solution that will help your security firm deliver the service that’s expected of you.
We offer the following types of temporary unit:
- Junior Deluxe Sleeper - this unit is available in single, twin and triple configurations and is one of our most popular and adaptable sleepers. It has an en-suite bathroom, ample amounts of storage, a sturdy steel roof and thermostat-controlled heating, as well as many other features designed to create a comfortable living space.
- Deluxe Sleeper - offering 50% more bedroom space than the Junior Deluxe Sleeper, this unit is packed full of features, including a fitted fridge, a microwave, a two-tier wardrobe and a bedside reading lamp.
- Bespoke Sleeper - this is a new unit that is the same size as the Deluxe Sleeper, but includes a range of additional features, including extra electrical sockets, full-length LED task lighting and a state-of-the-art integral blind within the external K Glass shutter window.
- Junior Diner - featuring a full-size single fan-assisted oven, four-ringed electric hob, fitted microwave, full-size fridge, boiler water tap, large double sink and comfortable furniture.
- Portable showers - our shower units provide clean, reliable and powerful shower facilities with comfortable changing areas, locks, heating and vanity units.
- Toilets - toilet and deluxe toilet blocks provide comfortable and practical amenities for men and women. The unit includes waterless urinals, flushing toilets, large sinks, hand driers and large mirrors.
Why Choose Bunkabin?
Whatever your organisation’s requirements for temporary accommodation, Bunkabin will be able to deliver the modular units you require quickly and with a minimum of fuss. We will help you to identify the right option for your needs, and can guarantee the highest possible standard of customer service.
One of the key reasons we are able to deliver so efficiently is that we have one of the largest fleets of portable units in the country, with more than 2,000 sleeper units and over 200 diners, toilet blocks and shower blocks supplied from our depots in Oldham and Dunstable.
What’s more, we’re constantly working to improve our offerings based not only on developments in the industry, but also on feedback we receive from customers and site fitters, who provide us with first-hand experience of how the units work and what our client base really expects.
Get in Touch
If you need temporary on-site accommodation for security professionals, get in touch with us today by calling 0345 456 7899 or by filling in our online enquiry form.